Tuesday 24 February 2015

'Infernal' by Wartorn Games

Ok, I'm not allowed to say much at the moment, but I was helping playtest 'Infernal', the new game from Wartorn Games last weekend. I really liked it. I really like the background and the simplicity of the mechanics and I'm excited by the concept art/models I've seen (including female models who aren't suggestively posed!).

More info will follow shortly, but in the meantime if you're free on 25th April and can get to London, they will be at Salute where you will be able to get more info (and see some cool stuff).

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to be a playtester, but can't ever seem to find time to do it right, so never actually commit, so I live vicariously thru your preview :) I didn't know about Wartorn Games. I'll give them a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting eagerly on confirmation that I'm allowed to share more - there's NDA's and so forth because they're hoping for funding through Kickstarter, and timing is critical.

      I think I'm helping lead some playtesting of it next weekend, although it does depend how other things are going. Hopefully I'll have a better update after that! :)

      Delete