Friday 4 April 2014

Ballgowns and Battleskirts

Hello and welcome to Ballgowns and Battleskirts.

As much as anything, this is a place for me to store character backgrounds for various roleplay characters, including NPC's and characters I want to play but haven't had a setting that would suit.

I don't know about other people, but sometimes when I get really invested in a character or game world, I write effectively fan-fiction based there, usually using my characters. These will also be put up here, because it's something I enjoy doing, it helps me relax and it helps me learn to write.

I'm also going to use it as a place to develop characters, settings and themes for the various novels I'm probably never going to actually get around to writing.

Contrary to what the Big Bang Theory may believe, I am one of many women in what does remain a male dominated hobby field (both roleplay and Blood Bowl) and from time to time will discuss this and other RP/BB/geek issues that interest me, but mostly it's a place for fiction.

Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment