I can't think of an answer for this, which is frustrating as it's the last day and I want to go out on a bang.
So, little bits of advice - not necessarily the best, just the bits I remember - from a host of games and in no particular order.
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - "Yes, thigh-high stilletto boots with stakes for heels would be very cool, but could you actually walk in them?"
2. Aberrant - "Think bigger."
3. Ravenloft - "You need a big gothic tragedy for the players to interact with, and individual gothic story arc for each player to travel through." (ie, you aren't going to change the world, but you might be able to change yourself.)
4. Deadlands - "I like the character development we're building. I don't want this to be a party of individuals."
5. Cyberpunk - "Someone's always got a bigger gun." "If you get into a gun fight, it's your own fault." "Why make guns illegal when bullets can be really expensive?"
6. World of Darkness - "Share the storetelling." "It's all about being a teenager, really. Werewolves = uncontrollable anger, Vampires = numb deadness, Hunter = believing you're unique and special."
7. Exalted - "What does it look like?" "If you can imagine it, you can probably do it. Just not yet."
8. ShadowRun - "Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do."
9. Midnight - "You aren't the heroes. You won't survive if you forget that."